The following is an overview of how to complete the DOE's health screening form.
1. Go to https:healthscreening.schools.nyc/ and select "DOE Employees and Students." If you need to select a different language, use the drop-down box at the top of the page. You can also add the health screen to your phone by clicking on "Add this tool to your phone" and follow the steps.
2. On the next page use your Child's DOE acoount. Type their username without @students.net and password.
3. If you don't know your DOE username and password then click "Guest Screening". On the following page, click I'm a student and fill out your child's information, and then input the parent's or guardian's email. For "School or Facility", search for P.S.3 The Bedford Village School (13K003) for the best result. Then click "Fill out daily screening."
4. On the next page, the questions appear one at a time. Fill in each question, then click "Submit screening." For this example, "no" was selected for everything. When you fill out this form please do so accurately.
5. Based on your responses, you will receive the appropriate screening form. Please note the form must be filled out daily.
6. That's it! Show this pass when you arrive at school, either on your phone, or printed out.
7. Don't forget to consent for your child to be tested at school. Click the consent tab. Select your choice then click "Submit Consent".